If you finding yourself wondering…”hrm, what should I have for lunch today?” Here are my 5 favorite places to grab a quick lunch around the office.
1. Jersey Mikes – I know that this little sandwich gem has been around for a while now but I only recently found its glory. Fresh cut meats and cheeses, freshly baked bread and lots of veggies. Jersey’s, as I call it, is superior to Subway and Jimmy Johns in a big way.
2. Sawatdee Thai – I love Thai food and Sawatdee has very good Pad Thai and Cashew Chicken. Not much else to say other than they are also very affordable at lunchtime.
3. Mod Pizza – Super fun “Subway style” pizza place. Pick your size, pick as many toppings as you want and they bake it in their cool oven. The price is good, the pizza is great and the choices are endless, all the things you want in a lunch place. Pro Tip: The chocolate shake with toffee bits is superb.
4. Yens Chinese Restaurant – To be honest, I didn’t know what this place was called. It is the place in old town Tigard with the big golden dragon. Okay, this place has legit deliciousness. I am a BBQ Pork and/or sweet and sour anything fan and Yens delivers. Great price for lunch, super filling and pretty quick. All good things.
5. Sanchez Taqueria – To keep this short and sweet, if you are in the mood for Mexican food, go to Sanchez! Great burritos, tacos, and enchiladas. I haven’t had anything else from there but judging by these, everything must be good.